The Sage 200 On Premise Suite incorporates a number of core features and add-on functionality. This month we are shining a light on Business Intelligence… the powerful analytical module that forms part of the core suite.
Sage 200 Business Intelligence helps you identify customer trends, product trends and understand any variations in your data. You can effectively analyse company performance against different benchmarks and evaluate your data and trends between different parts of your business.
The combination of Intelligence Reporting cubes provides a 360 degree view of your business. The breakdown of the data cubes are 5 Financial data cubes, 8 Commercial data cubes and 3 Project Accounting data cubes enabling quick access to all your financial and commercial data.
Key reports are provided out of the box to save time, by removing the need to create reports from scratch and making information more easily accessible. However custom reports can be set up and created to provide insight into your unique business requirements.
Sage 200 Business Intelligence is built around an excel workbook that is read only to give you one version of the truth and reduces the need for complex time consuming spreadsheets which require manual intervention and manipulation.
The Data used for Business Intelligence is refreshed overnight but if you require quicker access to your latest data a manual refresh if required, e.g. if you close down a period but want to work on that the same day.
How can Business Intelligence help my business?
Gain greater control over your business
- Strategically plan for business growth
- Powerful tools to help identify key trends and patterns in your data
- Make better informed business decisions based on key data
- Open up vital business information across departments
- Analyse your data on the go with visibility of reports anytime, anywhere.
Easily build your own reports
- Conduct ‘what if’ scenarios to forecast the effect of investments or changes
- Quickly adjust report fields and view by: Profit & Loss by cost centre and department; sales by customer by month; stock valuation and many more
- See your business come to life through graphs and charts
- Save time and effort by creating personalised dashboards and reports
Business Intelligence for Sage 200 is our featured insight for August and is a core part of the Sage 200 On Premise Suite. For more information and a demo contact us on 01268 724005.