Do you have many users requiring access to Sales Order Entry but not access to your full accounts and ERP system?
Web SO for Sage 200 is a Sage approved add-on enabling users without access to Sage 200 to enter sales orders via a simple to use web interface.
The solution mimics and replicates the screens in Sage 200 to provide a flexible and cost effective solution to enabling many users to create sales orders. Without Web SO you would be required to pay for additional Sage user licenses for each user needing to create sales orders, or pile up work on those workers that are licensed to enter sales orders in Sage 200.
As users are able to check current stock levels and look up customer details via Sage 200, Web SO additionally makes this functionality easily accessible to your users, all in real time.
Main Features & Benefits
- Create SOs directly into the Sage 200 Suite via a quick and simple to use web interface in real-time
- Access and view real-time data from Sage 200 including stock values, customers and SOs
- Mimics and replicates Sage 200 sales order entry ensuring that the system is easy to use with minimal user training required
- Does not require a Sage 200 licence to use
- Rapid and powerful account & stock search functionality – even on large data sets
- View, display & print SOs remotely
- Works on multi-company installations
- Web interface can be customised and branded up to your company’s colours
Access and enter data on the move via an iPad
Administrator can restrict access to the system via user permissions
Web SO for Sage 200 is our featured add-on of the month and is available as a fully integrated add-on for the Sage 200 Suite. For more information and/or a demo contact us on 01268 724005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org