Struggling with the number of Optional Fields available in Sage 300 (Accpac) through the standard Transaction Analysis and Optional Fields Creator? Field Extender for Sage 300 (Accpac) enables you to create and apply almost an unlimited amount of Optional Fields to your accounts data.
The ability to create Optional Fields with a maximum length for text of up to 255, in comparison to the standard 60 in Optional Fields, provides for a much higher level of detail.
Not only are you able to create Optional Fields with a longer text length but you can also apply multiple records of Optional Fields.
Optional Fields created with Field Extender are added to the Sage 300 Transactions at Batch, Entry and Detail line levels to ensure consistency across your data.
Combined with the ability to create Hyperlinks for access to websites and external file servers from within Sage 300 ERP, you will be able to improve overall efficiencies within the system.
Features of Field Extender for Sage 300 ERP
- Supports Electronic Document Attachments.
- Supports Multiple FE Records per Sage 300 ERP Record.
- Supports dynamic creation of “Date”, “Numeric” and “String” fields. Other field types that can be used are the following: Binary, Boolean, Time, Integer, Long, Money, Real.
- Supports grouping of fields per Sage 300 ERP UI.
- Supports Default Field Values.
- Supports Rich Text Fields with Import/Export functionality.
- Is launched through customized Sage 300 ERP User Interfaces or the Optional Fields Entry UI.
- Supports Sage 300 ERP Verify Database
- Supports multiple company databases
- Supports all databases supported by Sage 300 ERP
- Supports DBDUMP & DBLOAD
- Supports multi-lingual user interfaces
Field Extender for Sage 300 is our featured add-on of the month for February and is available as a fully integrated add-on for the Sage 300 Suite. For more information and/or a demo contact us on 01268 724005.