Do you need to improve your company’s Cash flow Management and Reporting?
Cashflow Forecasting for Sage 300 (Accpac) enhances and simplifies the task of preparing cash flow forecasts inside Sage 300 ERP (Accpac).
The solution fully integrates with Sage 300 ERP Bank Services, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchase Order and Sales Order modules, to improve the process of producing cash flow forecasts and management of vital cashflow for your organisation.
Cashflow Forecasting generates projections based on all of the following criteria:
- Opening bank balances retrieved online from Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Bank Services.
- User defined provisional receipt and payment transactions.
- Auto generated receipt and payment transactions for Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) A/R & A/P Invoices, P/O & O/E Orders and G/L Budgets for the selected periods that fall within the cut-off date.
- User defined recurring transactions that fall within the cut-off date.
- User defined receipt and payment transactions related to new businesses that fall within the cut-off date.
All Running Balances are checked against overdraft limits and warnings are presented to the user on a colour scheme basis. The Provisional Transactions Management Console, where all cash flow forecasting activities can be captured, reviewed and modified from a single user interface.