The Direct Debit Module for Sage 200 is our featured Add-on of the month and enables you to have greater control over payment collection with the Sage 200 Suite.
The Direct Debit Module provides you with a facility to collect payments by Direct Debit from your customers. You can create Bacs Direct Debit request files and use information from your Sage 200 system to automate the creation and allocation of receipts to invoices.
Features of Direct Debit Module
- Keeps record of customer bank details against the lookup in Sage 200
- Collect individual invoices or balances on a customer’s account
- Create Direct Debit schedules to collect one invoice over multiple dates.
- XML Output for Euro Payments (SEPA).
- Specify the collection date to allow for future Direct Debit collection.
**Note: Also requires Bacs approved software.
- Improves Cash Flow
- Greater Control of payment dates
- Reduce the strain on levels of manual inputting
- Avoids the dangers of manual errors
If you would like to see a demo of Direct Debit Module for Sage 200 or would like to add the solution to your Sage 200 Suite, please contact Ashley Miller on 01268 724005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.