Sage Line 100 Upgrade to Sage 200 and Sage 300 ERP
Sage Line 100 was introduced in 1992 and has been seen by many as the mid market accounting solution to have. With more powerful products being introduced into the mid market accounting and ERP software market place, Sage has reached a decision to stop mainline support for Sage 100. This allows Sage to focus on the newer versions of their more mainstream solutions such as Sage 200 and Sage 300.
Oakley is an accredited Sage 200 and Sage 300 Business Partner, If you are currently a Sage Line 100 customer the best route forward is to migrate to either Sage 200 or Sage 300 ERP.
Contact our experts on 01268 724005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Sage 200 over Sage Line 100 include:
- Data migration enables your Sage Line 100 data to be quickly transferred into Sage 200 Financials and Commercials.Greater control and improved stock management
- Integration with Sage 200 CRM, a powerful CRM solution favoured by many
- Open accounting periods with up to 20 periods
- Advanced Foreign currency trading, utilising period and spot exchange rates
- Nominal Ledger drill down to view nominal accounts and all related transactions
Benefits of Sage 300 over Sage Line 100 include:
- Integration with Sage CRM
- Enhanced Financial Reporting for Multi-national Transations
- Enhanced Currency Support