The Sage 200 Suite includes Sage CRM to help you manage your customer and supplier relationships, allowing you to offer the highest level of quality and support.
Sage 200 CRM integration available with on premise version of Sage 200, focuses on putting customers at the centre of your business, where Sage CRM helps create a close and more profitable relationship with your customers.
The Sage 200 CRM solution connects all parts of the company to ensure every department works together in delivering excellent customer service. This software not only allows you to manage your sales activities and contacts but also creates effective marketing campaigns making every customer interaction informative, effective and profitable.
Sage 200 CRM Key Features
- Use demographics and special interests to plan, execute and measure targeted campaigns.
- Track the success of your campaigns and generate accurate return on investment information.
- Help achieve targets more efficiently and effectively.
- Offer round the clock customer service with an automated email management service, and a self service web portal.
- Make promises to customers that you can guarantee by accurate to-the-minute pricing details from the ERP modules.
- Increase your sales effectiveness.
Sage 200 CRM Benefits by department
Sage 200 CRM for Sales
- Make the most of every sales opportunity by increasing overall sales performance with powerful tools to find key information quickly and easily.
- Create and distribute sales reports to keep your team in the loop of progress.
- Manage your sales teams with the ability to schedule tasks, gain insight into sales pipelines and analyse overall sales teams performance.
- Configure the sales process in Sage CRM to suit the way you operate.
- Manage your sales cycle and concentrate on those deals most likely to close.
- Get sales and marketing working together and gain the synergy of combined efforts to keep information in the Sage CRM system and actively monitor and track marketing and sales communications.
Sage 200 CRM for Marketing
- Sage CRM enables you to set up full marketing campaigns and track ROI against each activity.
- Create marketing reports for business insight into campaign performance.
- Monitor lead source through Sage CRM and align to campaign activity for overall performance tracking.
- Use real time information to analyse the lead cycle from initial contact through to close.
- Qualify leads and group them accordingly to ensure every opportunity is nurtured.
- Integration with Email marketing out of the box with Swiftpage to monitor variables such as open rates and clicks. Integrations with additional E-marketing platforms available for a set up fee.
Sage 200 CRM for Customer Care
- Full case management to capture, manage and resolve issues quickly.
- Record every customer interaction through the Sage CRM system against a customer contact file by making notes and integrating Outlook.
- Provide multiple channels to your customers by offering web access to a customer portal to raise support queries and view status of reports.
- View and measure call turnaround time and understand support requirements by each customer.
- Gather and store key information on customers to provide a better service.
- Ensure your staff have the resources they need to carry out their role with satisfaction and provision success.
Book a demo of Sage 200 CRM, or contact Oakley for more information.